Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Mark..letter


Dear Mark,

Many thanks for your last letter.Your life is so fun, be with the animals, work on the farm ,it sounds good.I`m sorry I haven`t written sooner;but I `ve been busy helping my parents to move to a new house.This is a big house,it has a swimming pool,next to it there is a small river...similar to your house.


It`s great fun, though I still haven`t got used to be in this house, it is so big and I fell so alone here.I don`t know to anybody and it is so far from my friends`house and the centre of the city,but my parents are very happy because is a quiet place and the people too.


That reminds me,do you remember Susan,my best friend?Well,she`s living with us, because she is pregnant and her parants didn`t support her.I´m very sorry,but I´d love to accept your invitation to go your house,but I have to be with her,she needs my help to take care her baby.

Anyway,I must go, tomorrow I have to do a lot of things.Can`t wait to hear from you.

Best wishes

Alejandra

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Alejandra! You need to work on paragraph 3 as it is a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete