Thursday, August 13, 2009


Brighton Marina Coaches
Letter

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service that you gave me.An excursion trip to France which didn't carry out an agreement and I didn't enyoy it.

Firstly,you had to reserve the place a day ,in this case the hypermarket to visit it and not make long queues at checkouts.We had to spend approximately 1 hour there,waiting for pay some products that we bought there.The hypermarket was crowded and there were just four checkouts and the others didn't work.After this,at 2.pm we are hungry we wanted to go to eat to the most charming restaurants that prepared the best food of the city,but we couldn't because we arrive late and they were closed.


To make matters worse,the travel was horrific.The seat were uncomfortable and hard.The air-conditioning was not working.The air was hot and a disgusting mixture of smells.I was suffocated I needed something to drink but the fridge was not working either.I wanted to go out of that bus in that moment and arrive early to the city.
According to the terms of your service you didn't fulfill with the objectives of the trip.I signed a contract which said that if I was not satisfied with the service you have to give me back my money.I supposed to receive this money immediately.I had put all my trust in you and you were very irresponsible.

As you can imagine,I am rather disappointed and obviously angry with the service offered by you company.I trust you will now give the matter your immediate attention .

Yours faithfully
A.Reyes

1 comment:

  1. Well done, you included all the information.
    Do check your spelling when you finish:
    crowed
    coudn't
    mizture

    ReplyDelete