Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mid -term writting task
Part one
Dear Helen Ryan,
I writing to express my thanks of have won this amazing price.I'm so excited to visit the campsite because I like to be in touch with the nature and it is a fantastic oportunity to have a little holdays.I've had too much work and I need a time for myself.

I would like to go next weekend because that week I don't have to work and it will be the only chance that I will have.As I told you at the beggining,I like the nature and listen the birds singing in the morning,so I prefer to be in a tent rather than cabins.
You mentioned some sports or activities to do there,well I would like to learn to sing.I believe that I have some skills and I would like to develop them.

On the other hand,I would like to know some details for travel. For example,the specific day that I have to travel and how I get there.

Well,that's all from me.I hope your answers soon.If you need extra information I'm available at any time.
Yours Sincerely
Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment