Thursday, June 18, 2009

Coastal Campsites require


Dear Sir or Madam,
I really liked the sound of the job I saw the advetisement in the newspaper "Summer jobs in the UK,Coastal Campsites require".

I like working sharing with people of different ages , be in contact with the nature and know different places.
I've worked in summer campsites from 17 years old,specially in the section of administration, and also in the area of outdoor games,because my aunt have a campsite in the south of Chile and I worked with her many years.
One of the things that I know to do is to use the computer, because I did a full-course in computation.On the other hand, I lived in England 5 years, and learnt to speak english very well.So, I think that I have some skills to develop the job of Receptionist Assistant.

My interests also include: play tennis,swimming and acting .
I feel I would be a good contribution because I'm cheerful ,hard-working and well -educated so,I know how to deal to the people.

By the way, I would like to know for example how many hours I have to work , the pay for this, some aspects about the accommodation and another important thing is How long's the contract for?
I am available for the interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Alejandra Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment