Thursday, June 4, 2009

My favourite movie,review


FILM REVIEW
My best friend´s wedding

It is a romantic movie, and the main characters are: Julianne, interpreted by Julia Robert
Kimberly interpreted by Cameron Diaz
Michel interpreted by DermotMulroney.



Julianne and Michael had had a realtionship and had been friends for many years but they split up to look for their own lives.
One day, Michael called Julianne to told her that he is going to marry next month. He wants to meet her because it is the most important moment in his life, and she is his best friend.However,Julianne thinks that she is fall in love yet.She confused and jealous, take a airplane to the Michel's house and take part in the preparation of the wedding.

She makes bad things to cancel the wedding,she behaves very bad, but all the things that she made didn't work,because Michael was fall in love with Kimberly,but Julianne continued in
break up the relationship between Michael and Kimberly .

Finally,Michael and Kimberly get married, and Julianne thinks that she lost the love of her life,the best man in the world,but they always will be good friends.

2 comments:

  1. Alejandra,
    This is a fun film. You've done a good job at explaining the plot of this film. What is your opinion about it?
    Some things to think about:
    ...to told her that...
    She confused
    What's the difference between to be in love and to fall in love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend´s wedding is my favourite movie, because when saw it I had my heart broken.I was in love of one of my best friends but he was in love of another girl, so I lost him nad I lost his love.
    It is not exactly the same that in the movie, but has some similarities.
    On the other hand,I chose this film because I like Julia Robert,She is a good actress and the main actor is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete