Thursday, June 11, 2009

A moment of happiness


Story

A moment of Happiness



This is story happended a month ago, when I was working in the fair with my mom.
Well, my mother has little store located on the street, where she sells fruits and vegetables.You can see fairs every day in different places of the city , long rows with stores where you can buy cheaper things.


The story started when I found a bill throw it on the ground, but specifically in the store of my mother!.
I was arrangening the fruit when I saw it.I felt happy but the happiness finished when a person that has another store in front of the my mother`store saw it.

He neared to me and told me : " Take, this coin (five hundred pesos)was thrown in your store"and he went away.
Suddenly,I looked the bill but...It was not there! so he stole it,he changed it by the coin.
I was so angry that I went to stand up to him, one of the things that I told him was that he had lied to me because he changed the bill by the coin and he had to give my bill back.
He also angry and told me why I didn`t pick it up before.

Finally, he gave it back, but I was thinking all the week if I did it well or if it was the correct way of doing the things.

1 comment:

  1. What a difficult situation!
    You've written an interesting story, because I wanted to know what happened in the end.
    You used narrative tenses and some interesting vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete